Affordable Laptop Battery Replacement Brisbane – Reboot Computer Repairs
Do you have problems with laptop batteries? Do you want fast laptop repairs? See nothing else! Our expert technicians provide high quality computer repair service in Adelaide. The following information describes the best laptop battery replacements in Adelaide.
Successful laptop battery replacements from the experts
If your laptop’s batteries haven’t been charging correctly you may need to replace the battery. Our experts can help. Reboot Computer Repairs – offers experience after almost 20 Years and is one of the highest-rating computer repair Companies in Brisbane. Our technicians have done over 1000 Battery replacements in laptops and are happy to help out. Our technician is one of the few in Brisbane who does component-level repairs. Most companies will try selling you a second-hand machine as opposed to fixing your old one because there is more money in that. Check our Reviews on the About Us page to see why we are rated so highly.
Laptop Battery Replacement Service
Before you use our service, check to see what you need. It could just mean that you need an external battery that you can plug in yourself. Just flip the laptop on its back and have a look to see whether or not there are clips where you can take out the battery yourself. Now, if all you need is a battery – fill out a quote form and we can replace just the Part as you don’t need the installation for the battery (Which saves you a bit of money).
Doesn’t matter What brand or Make you have, we are one of Brisbane’s most Trusted and Honest Repair companies
Whether you have a Asus, Dell, HP, Samsung, or Lenovo, (I used to work for IBM as the youngest employee in Australia at the age of 17 before they sold to Lenovo) we can help fix any laptop and be your one stop IT company for all your repairs whether it’s a home laptop or a business Laptop. If you are a business, please make sure you let u know as we know that if it effects business operations you need Laptop repairs fast.
Need Laptop Batteries without the installation?
Whatever you do – Don’t buy batteries or AC Adapters from Ebay. Alot of the providers selling these parts do not go through Quality assurance. I myself, 3 years ago, purchased an AC Adapter at a cheaper price saving myself money. While I was working at a remote location, smoke started coming from the AC adapter. Never again will I purchase any electronics from Ebay that are not from a reputable seller. The reason Brand names are more expensive, is becuase they go through quality assurance on their production lines and they use premium parts as they can’t afford their brand to be damaged. Because we are the leaders of repairs in Brisbane we know what batteries are more reliable than others and know the better quality batteries for those on a budget. Click the quote and just mention you want only the battery.
Have a Mac Book? – Use Apple or an authorised service provider to service your battery if it is within Warranty.
We are not an Apple authroised service provider and therefore if your machine is within warranty it is better to take it back to Apple directly as getting it fixed by anyone who is not an apple provider can void your warranty. If it is outside of warranty however or you are unable to cover it under Apple’s warranty that is when we can help. Simply Click on the Get Quote so that we can give you a cost to fix your Mac Book computer.
How to Choose the Best Laptop Repair and Replacement Service in Brisbane
When looking for a laptop repair services whether you are in Brisbane, Logan, North Lakes or Ipswich is to check to see if they are a reliable service providers. To ensure a high quality service, a laptop repair service will need several things to consider. Here are some tips on making a good choice.
- Fill out our quote form first to get a quote. Because of the amount of enquiries we get every day we try to stream line the process by having as much information about your machine that we can before we give a quote. Remember your not always looking for the best price, your also looking for someone who can do a good job as well and put a battery in your machine that is of high quality and will last a while. There are too many cowboys entering the Computer repair industry at the moment, a simple search on google will give you all type of people to choose from and it can be a hard time to choose someone that is going to do a good job.
- Check the reviews – make sure they are on an external site and that they are not just on the website you are visiting. Companies are only going to put the best reviews on their website, so it’s a good idea to make sure you check the reviews. Learn from other people’s mistakes so that you don’t go down the same path when you choose a repair provider. Reboot your computer is also known as Zoo Computer Repairs and has one of the highest rating’s for a sole trader (Apart from the national companies) in Brisbane for their work with Mac’s, Laptops and Computers.
- Don’t try to replace or fix the battery yourself. The amount of jobs we get because people have relied on a website to replace their battery is staggering. As the owner of Reboot Computer Repairs we have a dedicated experienced technicians too do this work – I don’t even do it myself because it’s just out of my comfort zone and expertise. Don’t try to be a Jack of All Trades, stick to what your good at and let us help you with your faulty battery.
How to Know When to Replace My Laptop Battery?
Sometimes you know straight away that you need replacement parts if you laptop doesn’t turn on – other times you can simple look at these signs to know if you need a replacement.
- Reduced battery life: If your laptop battery used to last for several hours but now drains quickly, it could be a sign that the battery is deteriorating and needs to be replaced.
- Frequent charging: If you find yourself needing to charge your laptop more frequently than before, even after a full charge, it may indicate that the battery is no longer holding a charge effectively.
- Sudden shutdowns: If your laptop shuts down unexpectedly, even when the battery indicator shows a significant charge remaining, it could be a sign of a failing battery.
- Swollen or bloated battery: If your laptop battery appears swollen or bloated, it is a clear indication that it needs to be replaced immediately. This can be a safety hazard and should not be ignored.
- Overheating: If your laptop becomes excessively hot during regular use, it could be due to a failing battery. Overheating can lead to further damage to other components, so it is best to replace the battery.
- Age: Laptop batteries typically have a lifespan of 2 to 4 years, depending on usage and quality. If your laptop battery is older than this, it is likely time to consider a replacement.
- Battery health report: Some laptops have built-in battery health monitoring tools or software that can provide detailed information about the battery’s condition. Check this report to see if it indicates any issues or a decline in battery health.
Why choose US for repairing your laptop?
See our reviews on our about Page and you”ll know straight away we are the team that can help you with any charging issues or any other Laptop issues that you may have.
Successful laptop battery replacements from the experts
If your laptop’s batteries haven’t been charging properly or you don’t know if you have a faulty laptop battery, we can help with any model or make Laptop you have. Reboot Computer Repairs have been in this game for over 20 years and our pricing is also very affordable. Our technicians have replaced thousands of Battery related issues and are more than happy to speak on the phone if you have any questions otherwise by filling in the quote form we will get back to you the same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when Mac battery says service recommended?
According to apple – Service Recommended: The battery’s ability to hold charge is less than when it was new, or the battery isn’t functioning normally. You can safely continue to use your Mac but if your battery needs a service or its lowered charging capacity is affecting your experience, get your battery evaluated at an Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider, or contact Apple.
What is a good life for a Laptop?
While it’s possible to purchase an inexpensive laptop — you can find serviceable models under $1,000 and some even under $500 — portable PCs are typically more expensive than desktop counterparts with similar performance. That means it’s important to know how long laptops last, so you can make decisions about price versus longevity.
Experts estimate you should get at least four years from a laptop purchase, though 10 to 12 years is the upper limit for any portable.
Where can I replace my laptop battery?
Reboot Computer Repairs – offers repair services all the way from North lakes, to Logan, To Ipswich and Brisbane. We have droip off points all throughout the greater Brisbane area and also take Mail in’s from anywhere else around Australia.